09 junio 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

My son Isaac doing scrapbooking!

Yesterday it was raining a lot here, my son Isaac did'nt have much to do and told me, _"Mom give me a picture of myself that I'll make a page"-. I can't believe it so and gave him a little picture of his twenty years. He asked me to leave him alone, I did'nt want because, that is my treasure, but as it was his room when he was single, and now is my craft room, but he convinced me. He made a big mess, a disaster !!... But worth it because, he did a great job and I assure you I had no help at all. He made a great page! Is, that it's in his blood!!!! LOL!!!
☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻
Mi hijo Isaac haciendo scrapbooking! Ayer estaba lloviendo mucho aquí, mi hijo Isaac no tenía mucho que hacer y me dijo Mom dame un retrato mío que te voy hacer una página. Yo no lo creía y le dí uno pequeñito de sus veinte años. Me pidió que lo dejara solo, yo no quería porque ese es mi tesoro, pero como ese era su cuarto cuando era soltero, y ahora es mi cuarto de manualidades, él me convenció. Me hizo un gran reguero, un desastre!!...Pero valió la pena porque hizo un gran trabajo y les aseguro que no tuve que ayudarlo en nada. Hizo una gran pagina!!! ¡Es que lo lleva en sangre!!! ¡Ja,ja,ja!!



I leave him alone with my stuffs and I was very afraid-----Lo dejé solo con mis cosas y tenía miedo...
He was very happy-----Estaba muy contento

Here was admiring his work----Aquí admirando su trabajo!


Ta-Ta-Ta-Taaaaa......AND HERE HIS FIRST PAGE!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
------------
¡¡¡¡ESTA ES SU PRIMERA PÁGINA!!!! ¡BELLA!!!!


And then, when I pick up this mess that he made...

...I can finish a page that I was doing when I was three years (I'm 47, wao). I love boots! It's means...(Me with boots) it's in spanish
----
...Pude terminar esta página que estaba haciendo de cuando yo tenía tres añitos, (ahora tengo 47, wao)

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Isaac did a splendid job with the page and from the picture you have here on your blog he looks very concentrate while he working with it.
Super photos indeed and a interesting blog.
Pelle